Friday, July 13, 2012

jiwang




"I would give anything to have my 1 dream come true. That dream is us, us being together forever. Spending my entire life with you, waking up next to your beautiful  fresh face every morning. 

Please promise me, that you will never give up on us. No matter what obstacles we’ll face in this life that’s ahead of us cause I know we will.You need to know that you’re the best thing that’s ever happened to me, I know I don’t always show it but the moment you came into my life it changed, for the better. I have this amazing person, my soulmate who I care for even more than myself, who I would do anything in the world for in my life, I will never let you go for you’ve become my life.
You’ve taught me how to love, shown me what a bestfriend is, and how lucky I am to have such a special person. 

Some say first love never lasts, but it never dies. I want you to be my only love, to always have this fire that burns brighter throughout the years to come.

I love you to the sun and back, forever".

No comments: